Current Job Openings
Parties interested in HRTV may submit a resume to: email@example.com.
For most production positions, candidates must be able to lift at least 25 pounds safely and easily and spend a significant portion of work time standing, sitting, walking and/ or bending. Candidates must also be available to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays.
All Full-Time positions at HRTV come with excellent benefits:
A generous vacation and holiday schedule
Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance plans after 90 days of employment
Opportunity to participate in 401(k) after 6 months of employment
Life, STD and LTD insurance policies
The opportunity to work at the world-famous Santa Anita Park
Digital Media Executive Assistant
Looking for an energetic individual who has excellent communication skills and ready to be part of new emerging entertainment company.
• Schedule meetings, prioritize calendar, and perform other general administrative tasks;
• Answer phones, emails, and mail; correspond appropriately and communicate messages to team;
• Organize and book travel arrangements;
• Interface with other departments and departmental assistants as needed;
• Prepare materials for meetings/presentations;
• Attend meetings and keep notes;
• Plan company events on occasion;
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff, external contacts, and the general public;
• Anticipate the needs of the Executives and act accordingly;
• Keep up-to-date on current events or news related to the company and the industry as well as all company projects;
• Handle independent projects;
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, business, marketing or related field;
• Preferred three years administrative and/or office experience;
• Experience with working under a high-level executives;
• Friendly upbeat with a positive attitude;
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Keynote and Outlook;
• Strong spelling and grammar acumen;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills;
• First-rate organizational skills;
• Ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully;
• Talent and desire to deal with high pressure situations;
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently;
• Proven ability to interact professionally within and outside the organization;
• Must be a self-starter and detail oriented;
• Self-driven and able to take initiative;
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment;
• Proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
• Sports, Horse Racing and Equestrian knowledge a plus.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org