Current Job Openings
Parties interested in HRTV may submit a resume to: email@example.com.
For most production positions, candidates must be able to lift at least 25 pounds safely and easily and spend a significant portion of work time standing, sitting, walking and/ or bending. Candidates must also be available to work flexible schedules, including Saturdays and Sundays.
All Full-Time positions at HRTV come with excellent benefits:
A generous vacation and holiday schedule
Medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance plans after 90 days of employment
Opportunity to participate in 401(k) after 6 months of employment
Life, STD and LTD insurance policies
The opportunity to work at the world-famous Santa Anita Park
Job Description: Job Description: If you are a sports documentary editor, this is your dream job. HRTV, The Network for Horse Sports, one of the nation’s fastest growing sports networks has an immediate opening for a story-telling editor to join multiple award-winning, long-form feature team.
Work closely with producers to convey the completed, emotionally-compelling story. The successful candidate will be an excellent writer with great creativity and strong story-telling abilities, and will utilize computer and technical skills in editing features. Must be well versed and adept in the use of Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Motion and simulcast editing programs.
- Hands-on responsibility of assigned content through to the completion of the creative process - conceptualization, editing, writing, graphic production, music direction, post production, recording voice-overs, audio sweetening and delivery to air.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of hands-on professional experience in television production (sports television preferred)
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Journalism, Television, English, Communications or closely related field.
- Thorough knowledge of journalistic practices and television broadcast procedures.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Mac, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Excellent writing and conceptual skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and take creative direction
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to separate good footage and sound from great footage and sound
- Have a positive, ''can do'' attitude
- Sports documentary experience preferred
Based in Los Angeles, California, at legendary Santa Anita Park.
Compensation: Full Time with Benefits, including 401k, vacation and sick leave
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Applicants can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org